Fishing Trips Information
Hubbard’s Marina is the ORIGINAL and longest running party boat, private charter, and dolphin watch company in the entire state of Florida. Our Family business was founded back in 1928 and for over 85+ years we have cruised and fished local waters and after all these long years, we’re still family owned and operated. We have multiple trips that you can catch plenty of good fish to eat! We offer 5 hour day trips to target grey snapper, five hour night trips that also target grey snapper, five hour night shark fishing trips, ten hours that target red grouper and grey snapper, 12 hour long range day trips for amberjack and large red grouper, 12 hour night snapper trips that go out for mangrove snapper, and finally we offer 39 hour trips that catch grouper, snapper and amberjack!
- 5 hour day – $55 – 9-12 miles out 3 hours of fishing
- 5 hour night – $55 – 9-12 miles out 3 hours of fishing
- 5 hour shark – $150 – 5-10 miles out 3-4 hours of fishing for large trophy sharks
- 10 hour – $90 – 15-20 miles out 6-7 hours of fishing
- 12 hours day – $129 – 40-60 miles out 4-6 hours of fishing
- 12 hour night – $129 – 25-35 miles out 6-8 hours of fishing
- 12 hour EXTREME aboard Flying HUB 2 – $300 + tax – 70-100 miles out 7-8 hours of fishing
- 39 hour – $369 + tax – 70-100 miles out 20 hours of fishing+ 2 day bag limit
- 44 hour – $469 + tax – 100-120 miles out 25 hours of fishing + 2 day bag limit
- 63 hour – $840 + tax – 120-200 miles out with TONS of fishing + 2 day bag limit
*Want to see what you can catch on each of these trips? Click Here *
(Scroll Down To The WHAT KIND OF FISH CAN I CATCH section)
Also, if you don’t want to go offshore… we offer a guided kayak fishing trips twice monthly!
The guided fishing tour price is 25$ and the 5 hour kayak rental is 50$
Kids 11 & under get ½ off 5 and ten hours (doesn’t include 5 hour shark or the 12 & 39 hours)
10% discount for ACTIVE duty military, seniors 65 and up, AAA members, and others
Have a party of 10 or more? Group Discounts Available
FISHING RULES AND REGS / WHATS IN SEASON?
We do not control fishing regulations, and they are subject to change without notice or warnings. IF we hear of changes that affect your future trip we will do our best to email you at the email you reserved with if there are regulation changes that could affect your trip.